Project Management Professional PMP
Preparation Course SPPM01
Instructor Led Course - 20 Contact Hours
Center Benefits - PMI Courses
PMI Global Registered Education Provider
PMI Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU
Corporate Venue: Onsite or at NlpTech
Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in
project management—both on the job and through professional
certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's
fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This course expands upon
the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the
Project Management Fundamentals course and covers in-depth the
essential elements of managing a successful project. Focusing on the
generally accepted practices of project management recognized by the
Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI , this course offers you a
standards-based approach to successful project management across
application areas and industries.
You will apply the generally accepted project management best
practices recognized by the PMI to successfully manage projects.
This course is designed for experienced project managers who desire
to increase their project management skills and apply a
standards-based approach to project management.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with
structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Initiate a project.
Define project scope.
Develop schedule and cost performance baselines for a project.
Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
Analyze project risks.
Define project procurement requirements.
Execute the project.
Control the project.
Close the project.
- What is a Project?
- What is a Project Management?
- Relationships Among Portfolio Management, Program Management
- Relationship between Project Management, Operations Management and
- Business Value
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Management Body of Knowledge
2. Organizational Influences And Project Life Cycle
- Organizational Influences on Project Management
- Project Stakeholders and Governance
- Project Team
- Project Life Cycle
3. Project Management Processes
- Common project management process Interactions
- Project management process groups
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
- Project Information
- Role of the Knowledge Areas
4. Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase